Hard water is water that contains calcium or magnesium mineral ions often in the form of carbonate. These ions do not pose any health threat, but they can engage in reactions that leave insoluble mineral deposits. Hard water mineral deposits, or scaling, is the precipitation of minerals which form lime scale. How to Descale? Fill the kettle with 1 cup of vinegar or lemon juice and 2 cups of water. Boiling the liquids and leave it for 2 hours, then use cloth to clean and wipe. Rinse the kettle with clean water, and dry with a soft, clean cloth. Repeat as needed. Note: Its normal if your kettle exposes spot or rust on the stainless steel bottom after the first use, if the water quality in your area is so hard.
- Plastic-Free Filter: Cosori’s upgraded electric kettle was designed with a 100% stainless steel filter, It also has high-quality borosilicate glass that’s printed with liter and cup tick marks, and resists scratching and scuffing
- Rapid Boil: The water rapidly boils within 3-7 minutes, so it’s a great choice to replace your microwave, stove, or old kettle. It’s the perfect appliance for coffee, tea, oatmeal, and pasta
- Safe Tech & Auto Shutoff: Features British Strix thermostat technology and auto shutoff within 30 seconds of the water fully boiling. The boil-dry safety feature turns off the kettle if it detects no water inside
- Blue LED Indicator: The blue indicator lights up while the kettle is boiling and shuts off to let you know when your water is ready
- Perfect Addition: Its minimalist design and soft blue indicator light make it the perfect addition to your kitchen. It’s completely cordless when it’s off the base and rotates 360º for convenient pouring and serving
- Easy to Clean: The kettle’s wide mouth makes it easy to clean and fill. Easily descale the kettle by following our instructional video
- FDA compliant, ETL & CETL listed, 120V, 60Hz, 1500W. Please note that this voltage ONLY applies to USA and Canada