Hard water is water that contains calcium or magnesium mineral ions often in the form of carbonate. These ions do not pose any health threat, but they can engage in reactions that leave insoluble mineral deposits. Hard water mineral deposits, or scaling, is the precipitation of minerals which form lime scale. How to Descale? Fill the kettle with 1 cup of vinegar or lemon juice and 2 cups of water. Boiling the liquids and leave it for 2 hours, then use cloth to clean and wipe. Rinse the kettle with clean water, and dry with a soft, clean cloth. Repeat as needed. Note: Its normal if your kettle exposes spot or rust on the stainless steel bottom after the first use, if the water quality in your area is so hard.
- Designed in California. This Cosori’s Gooseneck Kettle features 5 precise temperature presets, so your tea is brewed just right. It also has a Keep Warm function that automatically keeps water at the same temperature for 60 minutes. The accurate variable temperature presets allow you to never again burn your coffee or tea leaves. Leaving you with a gourmet cup of coffee or tea whenever you want
- Turning Off The Ready Tone：The kettle features a ready tone that beep 3 times when the water reached the preset temperature. If you don’t want this beep alert. You can press and hold “HOLD TEMP” for 3 seconds to turn beeps on/off
- The Purest Taste: The kettle is made with food-grade stainless steel in its housing, lid, and spout, with no Teflon or chemical linings, which keeps the perfect taste for your coffee and tea. It’s durable, rust-free and easy to clean, unlike other kettles use plastic for the inner lid
- Precise Pouring: The COSORI’s precision pour spout is designed for the optimal pour-over flow rate. The counterbalanced handle helps keep your pour steady, handle moves the center of mass back towards your hand – encouraging a more comfortable, slower pour. Pair our pour over coffee maker (search for CO148-CM) for the perfect brew
- Quick Heating: The 1200 watts of power boils a full kettle in just 3-5 minutes, meaning you can enjoy a cup of coffee in no time. Stop wasting your time in front of the microwave or stove. A 1-hour keep warm function means hot water is always on standby
- Safe Tech & Auto Shut Off: Features British STRIX thermostat technology, auto shut-off after the water get your desired temperature. Boil-dry safety feature where it turns off if it detects there is no water inside
- Unique Leak-Proof Design： The spout is consistent and high strength laser welding, no need to worry leaking no matter how long you use it